I'm a frontend developer at Google New York, living in Brooklyn with my husband Matthew and our dog Scout. In my spare time, I like cooking vegan food, playing video games and tabletop RPGs, and working on side projects (below).
For my Master's in Computer Science, I created and maintain a teaching IDE for an interesting programming language. I grew up in central Arkansas and went to school in Oklahoma.
You can get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This website
- Proof Pad: A web IDE for ACL2 using a Kubernetes based backend. Evolution of my Master's thesis project.
- Codewich: client only TypeScript/CSS/HTML playground, similar to CodePen/JSFiddle/etc, but with no backend. All file content is stored gzipped in the URL and never sent to the server.
- Midnight Train: experiment in a commuter-focused subway time app. No frills, just a very dense display of arrival data.
- Pixel Dance (WIP): block cellular automaton playground using WebGL for parallel processing of blocks.
- Bright Earth (WIP): Minimal weather app based on weather.gov APIs